Kindred is working in partnership with Shakespeare North Playhouse, local STOs and other local partners on an exciting new programme called Women in the KNOW. It’s all about celebrating the amazing women who are growing the social and creative economy of Knowsley.
We’re running a series of sessions across the borough in October, hosted by some fantastic local women, to talk about the support we can give and hear the ideas you want to work on.
If you live in Knowsley and:
• are at the very start of an idea for a social business
• are already on your way with an idea for a social business
• are a local group of women who’ve got an idea to make things better for your community
• if you want to get into theatre, music, or the creative and digital arts
• start a local catering company, a community garden or healthy living project
• or any other idea that you think will have a positive impact in your local community…
… then we want to hear from you.
Chris Spriggs, Kindred’s Collaborating Communities lead, says: “Kindred is delighted to be working in Knowsley in partnership with Shakespeare North Playhouse, locally-based socially trading organisations (STOs) including Better Lives, Care4U, and Gateway Collective and many more!
“Women in the Know is going to be a fantastic celebration of those women growing the social and creative economy of Knowsley. And we can’t wait to hear even more new ideas that local women want to get off the ground or need support with. That’s what Women in the Know is all about’
If this sounds like something you’d like to explore, come and join us for one of the sessions. Find out more, start creating and support local ideas and building a creative, socially-focused community.
We’re running five sessions on October 18 and 19. Sign up via Eventbrite: