Harrison Stringfellow Architects
We are an architecture practice that have worked with many social businesses and 3rd sector organisations across the region. In 2020 we were awarded the MacEwen Award for our work with Park Palace Ponies and in 2021 we were named architect of the year for social impact. We are one of 9 RIBA role model practices and only one in the north west. Female-led organisation.
Community, conservation and climate - all of our projects encompass these themes. We are a living wage employer, annual collection point for shoebox full of love.
09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Tuesday09:00 am - 05:00 am
- Wednesday09:00 am - 05:00 am
- Thursday09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Friday09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday ClosedSocial-trading traits:--