EVER EVOLVING IS A SOCIAL DAY-CARE PROVISION, THAT PROVIDES LEARNING AND SOCIAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUNG ADULTS WITH ADDITIONAL NEEDS, IN AN ENGAGING AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
Ever-Evolving has been an idea of mine for several years. I have been a special educational needs teacher for 15 years and for the last 7 years I have been a Careers Leader. It became apparent to me that moving on from a school to an alternative adult's provision was daunting for both the learners and their families. The journey to the next level of learning is not only challenging but one that has limited options for some learners. Many learners from our local and surrounding areas must travel to destinations that are suitable for them, which brings further implications and problems. Ever- evolving aims to support local learners and provide them with opportunities within their community.
· To provide learning and social opportunities for learners with SEND aged 19 – 25
· To provide bespoke learning and social opportunities, tailored to learners needs and interests
· To provide an engaging and safe environment
· To provide opportunities to engage with the local community
· To provide a supportive pathway to their future beyond ever- evolving